Monday, October 4, 2021

Demonic Communists Fascists Terrorists Do have Any Lawful Right to Block Me from My Content I Created as Divine Inspiration from God

I cannot access my content on my Facebook page.  Demonic communists fascists terrorists have no lawful right to prevent me from accessing my content I worked to create as Divine inspiration from God. Facebook , tech giants, government, and internet telecommunications companies are at this point bankrupt given I am a majority financial stakeholder by virtue of my work as a writer and lobbyists for the high tech industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

God's Plan for Peaceful Resolution of the War between Israel and Hamas

Computer science includes either/or statements within algorithms for logical rationale reasoning processes during quantum particlization of ...